AUDI | BMW | LAND | ROVER | MINI | MERCEDES | JAGUAR | PORSCHE | VOLVO | VW | EXOTICS
We only use original equipment parts and provide an industry standard 24 month/24 thousand-mile warranty on our parts and labor.
There is no “one size fits all” approach to European car care. Therefore, we cater to each make and model’s unique scheduled service requirements. Not only do we follow each manufacture’s service guide, we also incorporate what we have learned servicing these throughout the years. We provide a full range of vehicle care based on wear and tear typically occurring on them.
- Scheduled maintenance and inspections
- Factory Warranty Ending Inspections
- Tires and alignment
- Pre-Purchase and Post Purchase Inspections
- Unscheduled repairs and breakdowns
- Key replacement and theft relevant parts replacement
- Above and beyond complex diagnostics with factory level equipment
- Guidance for vehicle ownership tips and tricks
Our typical yearly inspections include the basic engine oil and filter service plus a multi-point vehicle checkup. We inspect all the air filters and windscreen wipers as well as checking tire wear and pressures. This includes resetting tire pressure monitors. We inspect brake wear, condition and also moisture content of the brake fluid. During our inspections, we are looking for anything that will need attention and only replacing maintenance items if needed. Seeing us at least once a year for maintenance inspections helps keep your finely engineered automobile performing trouble free for many years to come.